Africa is said to be the birthplace of humanity, and this is the perfect T-shirt for all your young humans. The continent of Africa represents hundreds of diverse peoples and cultures. Many indigenous African cultures lived in symbiotic relationships with the natural world.
The !Kung people are one of the last surviving indigenous groups in the world that lived a traditional hunter and gatherer lifestyle far into the 20th century. There is much to be learned from !Kung people about their ways of life and their respect for all living things.
When your child sports this vibrant shirt, they will stand out. It’s bound to give you and your family opportunities to share and learn about the vibrancy of indigenous African cultures. It’s our hope at Feather Bear that this sharing will foster respect and admiration for these indigenous cultures.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping