Dirt Road Raised - Adult (Unisex)
At Feather Bear, we value sharing the commonalities between our cultures to build mutual respect and understanding. This Dirt Road Raised T-shirt highlights some of those commonalities.
For some people, wearing this tee may be a way to show pride for your country, farm-raised upbringing. For others, it may mean pride for your indigenous tribe and their autonomous land.
Whether you grew up on a farm in Kentucky, on a Native American reservation in the states, or in a village in Alaska, you likely grew up on a dirt road. At first glance, you may not have anything else in common, but with a deeper look, it’s clear that you all have much in common. You likely grew up playing outside, hunting or fishing, and spending a lot of time with your family.
Finding these similarities between seemingly very different cultures can help us feel comfortable in diverse spaces and build empathy for others.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping