Japan Homage - Adult (Unisex)
Did you know that Japan was isolated from the rest of the world for over 200 years until 1853? This makes Japanese culture unique in that it has many traditional elements still intact. Shintoism is an indigenous Japanese religion. It shares many common features with other indigenous religions around the world including strong family ties and respect for nature.
The Torii that you see on this shirt is a traditional gate commonly found in Shinto shrines. It has also become a common symbol of Japan in pop culture. You and your children can find examples of Torii gates in their favorite anime cartoons and video games.
The sun is also very important in Japanese culture. The word Japan means “origin of the sun”. This kid’s tee combines these two important symbols of Japanese cultures with our Feather Bear logo. Use these symbols to start fun conversations with your family about Eastern cultures and religions.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping