Native Love - Adult (Unisex)
This Native Love shirt is meant to serve as a tool to help families have conversations about the history of Native Americans in the U.S. These conversations can be difficult, but they will help your children become global citizens by helping them feel comfortable around people who are different from them. It’s never too early for your children to start facing history, expanding their cultural awareness, and developing empathy.
Feather Bear is Native-owned. Native Americans are not a homogenous group. We are a diverse network of tribes. As our company grows, we look forward to adding more T-shirts that represent specific tribes, so you can showcase your awareness of different Native American tribes and your allyship to them.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping