Native Snowflake Blue - Adult (Unisex)
This original Feather Bear Forever design combines various symbols of Native cultures in a symmetrical pattern. It’s a fun representation of the historical lifestyle of the Plains Indians.
Imagine that the star shape in the middle of the design is a warm fire inviting people to gather together in the center of the village. Around the calming fire, family, friends, and neighbors move about doing chores while children and dogs run around playing. The arrows around the design represent this movement around the village. They also represent the circle of life that indigenous peoples greatly respect.
Many of the Plains tribes were nomadic or semi-nomadic. They used tipis like the ones pictured because they could easily pack them up and transport them from place to place like an old-school tent. These nomadic tribes followed animal packs and lived off the land. There are very few nomadic groups left today in the world, and this shirt honors this almost-obsolete lifestyle.
The outer ring of the design is adorned with feathers like the headdresses of Plains warriors who used Eagle feathers to symbolize bravery. We hope that the young people who wear this shirt feel the same courage and connection to the Earth that these Native tribes do.
This shirt comes in two color options: one is pink and purple and the other is blue and red. It makes an ideal gift for any child of any age.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping