Viva Brazil - Adult (Unisex)
Rainforests cover almost 60% of Brazil! The Amazon rainforest is key to the world’s biodiversity. The Kayapo people of the Amazon have been working to preserve its ecosystem for thousands of years. When you purchase this shirt for a child you love, you are also gaining an opportunity to talk to them about the rainforest and the Kayapo people, protectors of the Amazon.
Places like Egypt are famous for their pyramids, but many people don’t know that Brazil also has large, ancient pyramids. Some of the Brazilian pyramids are even older than the Egyptian ones! Despite the insistence by some European explorers that ancient pyramids must have been built by aliens, anthropologists and historians know that the pyramids were built using indigenous knowledge. Purchase this tee for your child, and they too can share in this exciting history of indigenous Brazilians.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping